|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
December 22, 1983 (age 29)
Joe Dinicol (born December 22, 1983) is a Canadian actor.
Dinicol was born in Stratford, Ontario, the son of acting coach and actor Keith Dinicol. He started his career as a child actor at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival, and has since appeared on national Canadian television series Train 48 and Rideau Hall. On stage, he has appeared in Antony and Cleopatra, Richard III, Waiting for Godot, and The Merry Wives of Windsor at the Stratford Festival, and The Needfire at the Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto. He also performed in the 1996 recording of Waiting for Godot for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, and as the second male lead in Paul Gross's Passchendaele released in 2008.
- The L.A.Complex (2012-) as Nick Wagner
- My Babysitter's a Vampire: The Series(2010) as Jesse
- Life with Derek (2008–2009) as Truman
- Train 48 (2003–2005) as Zach Eisler
- Rideau Hall (2002) as Jason Gallant
- Real Kids, Real Adventures (2000) as John in "Sucked Underground: The John Collmer Story"
- The Facts of Life Reunion (2001) as Sam
- Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension as Ollie Roberts
- She's Too Young as Tommy (2004)
- Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye "Homeland Security"(2003) as Nathan Wiatt
- Reviving Ophelia (2010) as Cody
- My Babysitter's a Vampire(2010) as Jesse
- Puck Hogs (2009) as Terry Bender
- Passchendaele (2008) as David Mann
- Weirdsville (2007) as Jeremy Taylor
- Diary of the Dead (2007) as Eliot Stone
- The Marsh (2006) as Brandon Manville
- Kart Racer (2003) as Rodney Wells
- Fast Food High (2003) as Scott
- Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang (1999) as O'Toole/Noah